Back after a much needed break ,a stay with my parents.We even had great time with my sister and brother.The kids also had great time playing together.Good food ,great chit chats and nice time together.We had been planning this kind of a holiday for a long time (say 2 years) and some how it wouldn't work out, finally we made last minute plans and hurray!!! it worked.We even had or rather shall I say we tried our hands at baking .Although our trial was not a super success it wasn't a flop either.So you can soon expect cakes in the blog , thanks to sis, who is a senior blogger and great baker as well.Now to the recipe this bhurji I came across while surfing through TV channels.Its a no onion no garlic recipe,tried it the next day a it came out great,that my kid had a small bowl of it as such.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the jeera immediately add the Green chilly ginger paste and fry till raw smell leaves.
- Now add the cubed capsicum and saute it for 2 minutes , see to it that the capsicum doesn't loose its crunch.
- Add the powders and salt and saute well, finally add the crumbled paneer , mix well for a minute and switch off the stove.Your paneer bhurji is ready to serve with roti,as a stuffing for bread sandwich or chappathi roll.
- The original recipe called for grated ginger and finely chopped chilly but I made a paste of this as we do not like biting into bits of ginger.
- Its a no onion no garlic recipe but you are free to added onions and ginger garlic paste.
- You can even add grated carrots and boiled peas along with capsicum .